Thursday, September 11, 2008

Watak??

Pei Ling:Wei~.. You in drama ahh.. =.="

Me: Ya meh?? wHat role i'm playing??

Pei Ling: what role u want??

Me: Script that wont be long nor short..

Pei Ling: ok then,the role u are acting is the MAIN ACTOR(主角)

Me: WTF??if i play that role your drama gonna be FINISHED!

Pei Ling: nvm la.. u can dee....



few moments later.........



Me: who's my partner??

Pei Ling: choose one girl that u know..


Gaka and sum yee joined in the conversation...


Gaka: Choose me or her la..

Me:ok!! i choose both of u..

Pei Ling and Gaka: NO WAY!!

Me: =.=""" SWTTTT.. Then who can i choose??

Sum Yee: me also can.. u want??

Me: NO WAYY!!

Pei Ling and Gaka: nvm.. we'll find one for you .. =)

Me: okay then , find a nice one for me.. but i insist not to be main actor..



The conversation ended as soon as they walked away..



SWT don ask me be main actor larh!!
Very malu de if act until like shyt..
I'm poor in acting,singing and dancing..
HaHaHa..
Don regret if u choose ME..

No comments: