Friday, September 19, 2008

M.C.F...

woke up early morning today for the moon cake festival...
Went there 7.30am..
I see everyone was still waiting so i decided to go for basketball.
8.00am the lion dance started just in time when i was there..
and i were nervous because i have drama today!!!
my role wassss "HOU YI(chinese)"...
after every performance..
Its DRAMA time~
part one was at (class) ---Wei inn as -teacher-
Kb,me,justin, soo soo -students-

after this part..
MY turn.. haha
sakai acts as my lover..
some more i need propose to *him*
damn yu.. but ppl down there laughed..
so i'm quite satisfied with my performance.
after everything ends..
i move on by searching for foods..
all the food that prepared is "FINISHED"
But luckily pei ling asked teacher buy some for us(workers)..
I heard the food b4 is more delicious than this..
but nvm.. eat ady.. eat ady.. don complain..
After eating i slacked at canteen with jm, spell and so on..
I went back home at 3.00pm cause went to cc haha...

Damn fatigue..going to my lovely bed and sleep now..
Bye everyone =)

No comments: