Sunday, September 7, 2008

First day blogging hahahhahah.. weird huh?

It's Fs here.. and i dono why i created this blog.. hahahaa.. maybe i'm too boring of playing those games etc(dota) why don't i improve my writting skills here by blogging.. heheHH

I know is kinda weird cause i'm blogging which ppl will be shock.. buttt is REAL!!
so try teaching me more bout those blog skin stuff which can make my blog more ''beautiful''..

first story..
today is my 75 years old GRANDMOTHER'S birthday.....my dad's side relatives will come and celebrate it as usual.. quite sien actually.. DINNER will be grand everytime they come. so i think i'll gain 2 or 3 pounds later haha.. joy for today.. sad for tmr which is schooling day for everyone..

FOR MY CLASS VIEWERS... TMR NID TO PASS UP CHEMISTRY EXERCISE AND NOTE.. IF IS NOT DONE THEN CONGRATULATION AND DO IT TMR.. U KNOW WAT WILL HAPPEN LA IF U DON'T PASS IT UP.. SIM JEH WILL TURN TO THE PUNCHING HULK if we activate it.. NaOH+H2O+BLABLA=Sim Hulk~~ HAHHAHAHA!!..

THATS ALL FOR TODAY~
No insulting my blog ahhh.....

FSssss~~ ^.^

No comments: