Friday, October 16, 2009

Say Hello !

Hey, I'm back to update this blog, I know the owner not been updating a lot.
So me(babymina) is kind enough to update for him, wahahaha.

Today it's Chee kuan's birthday, so we went out to celebrate for her.
The girls sang so nice today, nicer than spellman, blek :p *giggles*
Hmm, then we came back to Carol's(me) house to waste time and play Cafe World.
Oh, Mr.Fung Soon also is very professional in Cafe World, very active too :D
So now, we probably doing nothing because Mr. Jia Meng is bathing like a dumb blonde.
Stay tune for more updates about this event, hehehehs.

The owner is very busy with homeworks and Cafe World & Dota.
He is very evil to abandon this blog so please don't bother to come here.
But you should go to http://sprinklesoflovee.blogspot.com becase it's so awesome there.
Do click on my ads & don't forget to drop some tags in my tagboard.

& Please do come here more often and drop me more comments!

BabyminaTheAwesome OUT! (: Visit meee !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEE KUAN !

xoxo.

No comments: