Sunday, November 30, 2008

TQQQQ~~

LoL..
Its nov 30th...
which is my bdayyyy... hehesss
first of all thanks for wishing me last midnight..

THANK YOU~~
first wisher..
1. LALA lai wen yennnn.....
followed by~
2.My BeloVed Daughter Kum Kei Yan~
3.The GeniuS Fong Sze Hui~~
4.Cutiee Leon LeEE~~~
5. from SerDang first 5 JUSTIN TAN~~~~
6.Spellieee~~~~~
7.TultLE Yeow Kui SeonGG~~~~~~~
8.Leng Lui Chew Lee Chin XD~~~~~~~~
Last But not leasTT.....

LEONG YING YEE~~ =D hehehss Thks for the Lovely msg u sended to me..
I cherish u, luve ueeee =).....

And also tq Daughter kum for blogging mii and Fong sze hui for
"promoting" my birthday on her blog.. XD
its meaningfull.. =)

Thanks again all.. XP.....

Dono whats coming tonight....
hope it will stuns me around......
sEE Yaa....


^.^

Happy birthday Lim Fung Soon...

Enddd....

No comments: