Monday, October 6, 2008

Woops~

Exam Coming in 5,4,3,2,1~~ Bling~~ it appears =.="

Today's exam started with bm1 and followed by bm2..
Damn dulan la the bm1..

Ky told me tips of the permainan tradisional..
Once i flip my book, the first page was that title..
so i read it...
but~
there was two part...
i)kebaikan permainan tradisional
ii)usaha-usaha untuk mempopularkannya(similiar with the one i do today)

i tot it wasn't coming out..
so i read the first one..
after the first one i said "gahh...still gt few more essays to read..read others 1st"
because of that i missed the second one..
but luckily i gt some points from the first one..
damn stupid not to read the second one T_T
nvm~ already pass..
look through the future~~~~

and here comes bm2..
I went to find Pn.Norizal for the what what anual dinner stuff..
so i asked leon to take pen for me..
after he came down with the pen..
he told me "ehy exam start d lar.."
I have no choice but to find Pn.Norizal first..
Told her i have exam and we king tmr~~
then i rushed back to class..
once i reach class..
I WAS LATE FOR 15 MINUTES~
it starts at 10.35 but i 10.50 only back..
wasted..
cant finish the whole bm2..
there are 2 novels that i never heard b4..
teacher also din teach b4 leh...
so i blurrr..
just look at the text and do nia.. hahas
hope i'll get at least an C for my overall BM exam..

well...
i cheated some this exam...
asked jm for answers XD..
but he give me wrong info..
not his fault,i choose to copy~`
then hui ling also asked me alot question..
so i asked her back.. HAHAssss..

*RINGSssSsSsssSS*

Wow everyones happy cause Pn.Wan is leaving..
Here comess Ms.Renuka(our hero)~~
she gave us chance to cheat.
cause she's busying walking up and down looking at other ppl's exam papar..
JM:oi kuan haur quickly quickly take the book out~~
haha at last fail cause she turn back..
jm have no desk so he kept it under his leg..

after exam everyone start saying "diu lo fail again~"
jm buy wrong "RECEPI" for that item...
haha don ask me what meaning..
only my class boys know.. =.=""
Dota stuff..

Fine i'll stop here.. bye ya'll
not gonna blog this following weeks..
gonna concentrate on studies..

CHEMISTRY~~!! BIO!! PHYSICS!! MATH!! (this are the subject i scare the most -___-")

No comments: